He is definitely his daddy's BOY!!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Snips & snails...
I am finding great humor in the fact that Tyler has been carrying around the Craftsman Club magazine ALL day! He is obsessed with looking at all of the tools and lawn mowers. He'll point to an air compressor and tell me, "Daddy doesn't have this air-presser, Mom." Or, "This is just like daddy's air-presser!" It's the funniest thing and just makes me smile!


He is definitely his daddy's BOY!!!
He is definitely his daddy's BOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
And yes, he's still in his jammies at 4 o'clock....SUE ME!! ha ha!
Cutie!
He is SOOOO cute and IS a daddys boy (just for the rest of you) its so cute how he thinks he knows what he's talking about in the "tool" world and that makes him a CUTIE BUG!!
That's sooo funny!! Boys are so different than girls. Does he like lego's yet? I have this lego car set (it's the bigger lego's) that my boys don't play with anymore. You want it?
Too danged cute! I just love that little boy! :)
Rachael~ He doesn't have any Lego's but I'm SURE he'd love 'em! He loves to build stuff! Thanks!
Guys and their "toys". Too funny!
I sure miss this little guy! Thanks for keeping us up on his interests and pictures. All of them. I love Nicole's comments. She's kind of a 'Cute Bug' herself.
Love that little "manly man"!
so cute! He cracks me up!
Post a Comment