Thursday, March 4, 2010

My heart is just hurting so much right now. My beautiful Aunt Linda just passed away. I just am aching for her children & grandchildren. I can hardly type through the tears, but I need to release & tell someone! I can't get a hold of Jason right now.

She has been like another mom to me growing up. I think I spent as much time at their house as my own at times. My cousins were always what we called "double cousins" because we are "double related". My Uncle Larry is my mom's brother and Linda is my dad's sister. Make sense? My dad & Larry were on a mission together and came home and married each other's sister. So no matter what side of the family we were with growing up, they were always there! Aunt Linda also worked with Jason when he worked at the Church Office Bldg.
She passed away SO sudden. She had a heart attack just hours ago!
Aunt Linda, YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

13 comments:

Laurel C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel C. said...

Oh, Tara. That is terrible news. My heart certainly goes out to you. Let me know if you need me to take any kidlets... I assume you'll be going to Utah for a funeral? Let me know... (I hope I don't stay sick for too long.)

You will certainly be in my thoughts today.

(Sorry, too many typos in my first comment. Deleted it.)

Nicole Eddington said...

Oh WOW!!!! It is so sudden.

Rach said...

Oh Tara, I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt. This makes me want to run over to your house and give you a big hug. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. If you do go to Utah, please put me on the list of people to help with anything you need. Seriously, let me know if you need ANYTHING, even if it's just a shoulder to cry on.

Brooke said...

Tara, I am so sorry for your loss. I love the picture. What a blessing to have such a close, loving family around you at times like this.

Maureen said...

Having lost two of my uncles last year, I know what you are going through. It's so hard to lose someone we love, and who means so much. It leaves a big gap in your heart. Aren't we blessed to have the gospel and know we will see each other again? I'm very sorry for your loss.

Mom and Camera said...

Oh Tara!! Such hard news today. It is a wonderful blessing to have close family, but so hard when they leave. We will be thinking of you and your family for the next weeks!!

Teeples Family said...

Tara-let me know what you need. I will keep you in my prayers.

Amber said...

Tara, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt! My offer still stands if you need a place to stay! Love you! You'll be in my thoughts!

Mel said...

Tara, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. It is so hard to lose someone so close. I had an aunt and uncle pass away within 6 months of each other from my dad's side. How neat to have double cousins-you truely are blessed. You are in my prayers and PLEASE let me know what I can do for you.

Dirk and Trish said...

I'm so sorry! It's so hard to lose someone special, especially when it's sudden. Hope you can get a hold of your hubby soon and get some much needed hugs and support!

Gillett's said...

I think we are all in shock. It's hard to wrap your mind and heart around it. My heart is aching for her family, but what a celebration that is going on in Heaven! Love you- thanks for calling yesterday.

Mandy Coleman said...

I am so sorry! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.