Ok, I have huge plans to blog all about our December happenings. Just let me get through these last few days I have with Jason before he has to leave. He has to go to Boloxi, MS for FIVE WEEKS!! Yeah, not sure how I'm gonna handle this either. If you start to see signs of me losing it, please call the authorities. :]
So...just a few more days and you will see all of our Christmas fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Will he be able to come home AT ALL during that 5 weeks? That is such a long time! I have been wondering about this since you hinted about it on Facebook. How can we help?
Nope. He won't be coming home at all, unless WE pay for it. I almost think that might be harder, wouldn't it? I don't think I'd let him leave again.
Just help keep me sane!! Not sure how that's gonna happen, but through PRAYER!! Thanks!
You Can Do It. I know you can. Just take it one day at a time. Take from an old seasoned pro.
Camille
Can't wait to hear about your December! I know how you're going to handle Jason being gone for five weeks...you're going to let friends like me help you! Let me watch your kids (so you can go to the store, or have a minute to yourself), or let me make you dinner, or we can do a girl's night out. Seriously, I want to help you, so let me know what you need. You'll get through this!
I'm already planning on picking up Tyler from preshcool one day and just having him play all day over here. One less kid oughta take some stress off.
I agree with your friend Rachel... let friends help you. And cousin-in-laws like me. :)
Ohhh, good 'ol Biloxi. Why don't you go with him? (Oh yeah, life gets more complicated when the kids are older and in school. Bummer.)
Tell him to eat some jambalaya for me! And if he happens to go to the Ocean Springs ward, have him say HI to Mary Strength from us. (She was our next door neighbor who joined the church while we were there. Awesome lady!)
Brooke~ Can you believe it's been 6 years since we met you there? Crazy, huh? He IS planning on going to that ward while he's there and I'll have him "look her up" for ya! I WISH we could go with him again. Last time it was 3 months and I was preggers with Morgan. Nobody was in school then, either. Time flies, huh?
i m going 2 start my own blog 2da
luv,
nicole
xoxoxxo
Uggh ... that's rough ... having Jason gone for so long. I guess you'll get to put those parenting books to good use!! hehe Hugs!
Post a Comment