Yep, Jason's gone and I'm (at this point) still holding it together. Staying busy today, trying to get a sharing time planned for tomorrow. So new posts still to come...
Just wanted to let ya know that Nicole has started her very own blog. Right now it's open to everyone, but at some point it WILL be private. I just don't like the whole world reading her thoughts, ya know? So if you'd like to check it out it is: nicole-monkeygirl.blogspot.com
And if you'd like to be able to view it when it goes private, post your email in the comments or email me and we'll send ya an invite when it happens!
Until later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think a blog is a great idea for kids - I force Kali to write on hers because she has always stuggled with spelling and I think it's good practice. Plus they always think it's fun when people leave comments :)
I didn't know that Kali had one! Is it private? I'd love to see it and I'm sure Nicole would, too!
Yep I would
Oh I LOVE that you let your daughter have a blog. My daughter's 12 and she's been wanting the same thing...I think it'll be a great creative outlet and something we can have in common. :)
Thanks for delurking!
Post a Comment