Monday, December 7, 2009

Fa La La La La...

Is it just me, or have things been really crazy lately? It seems like time is flying by and I'm barely hanging on to my sanity some days. I've sat down to post something several times and then get distracted by an email or facebook and then my short-lived break is over and it's back to the grind. Does anyone else have that problem or is it just A.D.D. for me?
Anyway, I'm going to make an extra effort to document the next few weeks of our lives. Crazy-busy or not. So you might just get a few words (like today, 'cause I left my camera downstairs and I know I'll get distracted if I go get it...and then that would be it for today) OR you might get some great photos of what's going on.

So stay tuned! Here's what you can look forward to:

~Photos of Christmas lights on the house. Thank heavens for the Light Pro thingy that zaps the lights that aren't working and magically fixes the whole strand!
~Photos of our Christmas tree. As soon as I can get it decorated. It's been up since the day after Thanksgiving but haven't put anything on it yet. Luckily it's pre-lit & I can still enjoy the lights.
~Photos of Thanksgiving (maybe). I have some great shots of us all cleaning the carpet after my hilariously funny little nephew (who is Tyler's age) decided to decorate on his own with a yellow highlighter marker all over G'ma & G'pa's carpet. I can think it's funny 'cause it wasn't MY kid!
~ Photos...well, if I hadn't forgotten my camera that night...of Nicole's recital. She had 2 piano pieces and 3 violin pieces with her ensemble and 1 violin duet. She has an amazing talent for music and I am so proud of her! I'll have to see about getting photos from someone who was there that night.
~Ummm....Ok, I know I'm forgetting something else. But I can't think of what so I'll SURPRISE you! Ya can't wait, huh?

SO...Until the next posting....

(I promise it won't be a long wait! I know you're all holding your breath!) ;o)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, that Light Zap thingy really works? We have a half-lit deer out front that we've considered fixing with that thing-a-ma-jig, but are hesitant to buy it if it really doesn't work. But, if it really does work we have a pre-lit tree that's also half-lit and the purchase would be worth it. Come to think of it, some people in this house are half-lit - does it work on humans, too?

Tara said...

Ha ha! It is MAGIC, I swear! We've used it on 4 different things and they ALL work now!! Worth every penny for us!

As far as on people...umm, some things are best left "dim". ;o)

Maureen said...

Actually, I AM holding my breath! I love photos of your family and activities. And it's not just you, it seems that this holiday is zipping by before I can catch my breath!

Can't wait to see the upcoming photos. Post lots!