Here is our tree. The kids and I were able to get some of the ornaments on it last night while Jason was working. Now if I can just get them to leave it alone! It's not finished, but I haven't opened the other Christmas boxes yet. Maybe I can get to it this afternoon. I hope! The kids have a snow day today and so we're hanging out here at home. Tyler had preschool, still. It was so COLD out there, I couldn't stand it! 7 degrees with a windchill of -16!! And it's dropping!! Yeah, we'll be staying in tonight.
Here is the promised shot of our carpet cleaning Thanksgiving day. ha ha! Read previous post for more info. ;o)
And the 2 cutest little 3 year olds, if I do say so myself! Tyler and "The Artist" himself, Isaac. They are 12 days apart. Cute buddies! Isaac loves his shades!

Here is a shot of the dinner table. Jason's parents, his sister (Sarah) & her husband (Garrett), & the rest of the gang. At least the backs of heads.
Here is a shot of the dinner table. Jason's parents, his sister (Sarah) & her husband (Garrett), & the rest of the gang. At least the backs of heads.

11 comments:
everything looks great Tara! Holy Moly, and I thought Utah was cold! Stay warm! (oh, I love christmas lights too!)
Nothing puts you more in the mood than lights--well Christmas music for sure, but the lights are so festive. Looks great-doesn't feel good to have it done?!
So I got to know, did the highlighter come out of the carpet?
Good for you ... we don't have our house lights up yet. So pretty. And it's a beautiful Christmas tree too! Now go drink some hot cocoa! =)
Janet~ Yes! It's good to know that highlighters are water based! It DID come out, thank heavens! But it took a little elbow grease and a lotta spot shot! ;o)
Your house Christmas lights look GREAT! I admire anyone who actually gets up on their roof to hang lights. I'm a bottom-dweller this year... just the bushes and short trees.
Let's hope our Cmas lights aren't blowing away in this WIND! Brrr....
Way cute Sis!!
Oh my gosh, your house looks totally awesome! We're for sure going to put your address on our itinerary for Christmas Light Night!
Yeah, I'm glad you got your tree up! We finally got ours up too. Now, to get to the rest of the decorations! Love the lights on your house!
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I love the tree and your house lights look great. I miss getting to see them in person.
Have a great day!
Love ya
I LOVE your lights! Thanks for sharing. One of the most beautiful pics I've ever seen was a pic that a friend of ours took of my home (parents- where I grew up) @ Christmas time, with the snow, lights. Then there is one of my dad's home w/ like 2-3 feet of snow & me all bundled up playing in the snow. Make sure to take some for your kids- Love you guys & miss you!
Post a Comment