I've really gotta post this right now or I will NEVER get it done. I feel like such a slacker because I haven't posted ANY Halloween photos. I'm doing my best, though! I didn't realize how far behind I've gotten on this blogging stuff. I think that Facebook is quicker and that is where I usually post something. Sad, huh? I am committing to do better right here, right now!
So here we go:
Nicole had her 4th grade play today. They usually put on two performances - one during school and one at night, and since Jason had to work tonight (job#3) we went to the one this afternoon. She has to be there tonight, still. Right after basketball. She's one busy girl these days!
See if you can find her. Hint: she's in red.

Here she is with a friend of hers from church.
He's a good kid & we love their family.

Tyler was wanting to be like the big kids.
He was pushing the limits on how far he could get away from us before we'd do anything about it.

My sweet little Morgan stayed by us the whole time. She tried to be a good example to her brother. Too bad he didn't notice.

All in all, it was a fun afternoon. Nicole did a great job and it was fun to see her with her friends.
6 comments:
I agree that facebook is faster, but blogs give so much more detail. I love that, too!
Great pictures. Those kids are so darned cute! What was Nicole's play? And what was her part? I'm glad your whole family got to go see her perform. Fun times!
Of course, Grandma loves it when you blog (I don't do facebook yet). I love seeing my beautiful grandkids and what they are doing fun in their lives.
Thanks for doing the blog too.
Love ya
I laughed when you said "she was trying to be a good example, too bad he wasn't looking." Ah, typical boy! I'm glad you got to see her play, but we sure missed you at Enrichment.
So cute! I love being a part of your life through your blog!! Love you!
Sounds like fun! I like going to my kids' activities and performances, but it does make life really busy like you said. Have a great Thanks Giving!
Post a Comment