Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Time

You might be wondering where I've been. I came on a few weeks ago and promised some new posts, but then disappeared again.  I promise, I do have a good excuse.  Our computer is reeeaally old and has been freezing up on me so spending ANY time on it has me pulling my hair out.  I can't even do anything on it, let alone try to upload photos! But we were able to get our first laptop last night and I am so excited! I can sit here on the couch next to my sweet hubby while watching the football game (Although it is currently 21-24 for Utah with 1 minute left...)  and I am playing on the new computer!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. The kids have gone back to school. Nicole started Jr High.  Morgan is in the 3rd grade and Tyler is in 1st grade.  I now have all my kidlets gone ALL day! It's been kind of nice, I have to say.  I've been going to the gym on base each morning and I am really liking it! I never thought I'd say that about exercise! I am actually enjoying it and miss it when I can't go! Crazy, huh?
Wow... this BYU-Utah game is crazy! Clearing the field for one second...  Oh boy... I've never seen this before.  It's crazy!

Anyway... I'm off to bed now.  I'm exhausted and this game is NEVER going to be over at this rate. Haha!

No comments: