Tuesday, August 7, 2012

100% Slacker

Wow! Has it really been THAT long since I last blogged? Not ONE entry in 2012 and we are more than half way through the year! It's been so long that when I logged in, I couldn't find my way around. They have changed things so much, I'm not even sure I will know how to post THIS!

I am going to make a commitment. Right here and NOW... I am going to keep up on this blog from here on out.  I might have to go back to my "Flashback Friday's" to catch things up a bit, but I really want to do this.  I don't think that there is anyone left who reads this, but that doesn't matter. This is for me... and my family.  I want to be able to make those cute little blog books each year, because heaven knows I have no talent for scrap booking! This way I can keep a better journal and all the happenings of my little family. Facebook just can't give me what I want this to be! =)

SO...

Here we Go!!  The Beginning of the NEW BLOG! 

Stay Tuned...

8 comments:

Laurel C. said...

WELCOME BACK!

I'm still here and reading! I was so happy to see you in my RSS Feed.

Brooke said...

Me too! Glad you're back.

Michelle and Jason said...

Yay!!!

Tara said...

Oh they like me! They really really like me! :)

Mel said...

Finally!

Stephanie said...

I'm "staying tuned."

Maureen said...

Oh, I'm so glad! Post pictures too!

Natalie said...

I'd love to see a new post! I feel like most of the bloggers have left and gone to Facebook. I wish they'd all come back. Blogs are more meaningful. I look forward to more posts!!