Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was so nice to be able to stay home and relax in our jammies all day. On Christmas Eve we had the 3 Sister missionaries to dinner, along with Grandma & Grandpa Eddington. Jason's family was all here (well, most of them) for Thanksgiving and so his parents had a quiet house for Christmas. We're so glad they came down from Castle Rock to spend it with us!
This is the only photo I took on Christmas Eve:
(Notice Tyler by the tree & the girls on the couch.)

*C*h*R*I*s*T*m*A*S*
The kids anxiously waiting to see what Santa brought them:



They must have been good because Santa de-liv-ered! Although there are quite a few from Mom & Dad, too! Not to mention being spoiled by their Grandmas & Grandpas.

Nicole and her "loot":

Tyler was thrilled with it all!

Morgan loved her Pillowpet from Mom & Dad:

And MY personal favorite, Just Dance 2 for the Wii. We've had a blast playing this game & I'm excited to do the "Just Sweat" part for a little exercise! Now if I can just keep up with the kids, I'll one day master this! ha ha!


And finally, I had to throw in a photo of the kids and Santa. We took them to the mall before Christmas and the line was SO long. They didn't want to wait (thank heavens!) and so they settled for seeing him from here. Not too bad, if ya ask me. Santa even said hello to them & they were just as happy!


I can't begin to express how wonderful this Christmas has been. I think it will go down as one of MY favorites for so many reasons...
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you posted these adorable pix. I've never seen your house at Christmas before--it's beautiful!! I love the kids cute Christmas jammies too! Miss you all and wish we could have been together this year. Love you.

Teeples Family said...

I'm glad your Christmas was great!

Maureen said...

I'm so glad you had such a good Christmas! Can't wait to see you all again!

Gillett's said...

So cute & FUN to have a "peek" into your beautiful HOME at Christmas time. So it doesn't look like you take turns opening presents...is that right? Its always fun to see how OTHERS "do" Christmas morning & to see them anxiously waiting at the top of the stairs, HOW cute is that! p.s. I LOVE your profile pic of you & your hubby! You both look so happy & clean up well! ;0) LOVE it!

Stephanie said...

Oh, 'Just Dance' kicks my tail. But, the kids love it when I "play" on the Wii with them. Good times.

Rach said...

Love your pictures - the one of Tyler sitting in the middle of all the wrapping paper is so cute! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!