In May, we got to go to the Sky Sox game. They are the AAA team that get called up for the Rockies. Their stadium is about a mile from our house & so we get to see the fireworks they have on Friday nights in the summer. The games are really family friendly and SO much fun!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
May: Part ONE
It would be so much easier if I'd just stay caught up on this blog! I've been wanting to sit down to post, but it's been driving me crazy with how far behind I am with it. Sooooo.... I'm just going to try and do a little at a time. Here we go...
In May, we got to go to the Sky Sox game. They are the AAA team that get called up for the Rockies. Their stadium is about a mile from our house & so we get to see the fireworks they have on Friday nights in the summer. The games are really family friendly and SO much fun!
We went with some friends of ours, THE TEEPLES FAMILY!
Tyler LOVED the whole experience & was even super excited to see the other team's mascot when he came around.
In May, we got to go to the Sky Sox game. They are the AAA team that get called up for the Rockies. Their stadium is about a mile from our house & so we get to see the fireworks they have on Friday nights in the summer. The games are really family friendly and SO much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like fun!
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only blogging slacker...not anymore...well, at least for today! :)
How fun, I love ball games...and I love Nicole's face...seriously, so cute!
Oh yeah!!!!!! Your gonna get it!!!!! im gonna sneak on you and be in your worst nightmares! Ya know, like i always am! haha~
this is nicole
Post a Comment