Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Pictures!

We took a last minute trip to Utah this past weekend. My mom found out her cancer has relapsed and began another round of chemo almost immediately. We wanted to visit before she got too sick again. We're hoping that she won't be quite as sick this time, but you never know. We had a wonderful experience with fasting as a family and are very hopeful that she can make a full recovery. I just hate to see her suffer so much.
While we were in Utah, my wonderfully talented sister took our family photos. I've put some on facebook and here around my blog. Check them out. Here are a few more...

Nicole -10-Morgan -6-Tyler -4-

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

SUPER cute Sis!! I love that you posted the collage too!! Thanks for letting me practice on your beautiful family. I love you all dearly and miss you already :)

Rach said...

Great pictures!! Your family is so super cute.

Nicole Eddington said...

Aren't we???!

Siri said...

Sooooo cute! I love your family so much!

We just took some too ... but you'll have to wait for our Christmas card. ;)

Teeples Family said...

I love these pictures. Tiffany did a great job; and how could she not--she had the best subjects to photograph!

Amber said...

tara, these pictures are so cute! Man Tiff has some serious talent! One of these times you come to Utah...we MUST get together...I mean I don't want to intrude on family time...and wouldn't....just sometime.

I read your comment on the blog about the trailer...it wasn't from them...but yes, that would have been funny!