I have SO much to do to try and leave tomorrow. We'd really like to be there with family for her funeral in Utah. There is also SO much I want to say about her, but I think that my sister said it beautifully on her blog. Please check it out HERE. Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sweet Aunt Rosie
My Aunt Rosie passed away this morning. I have so many wonderful memories with her. I remember laying across her lap while she'd tickle my back. She was such a wonderful person!
I have SO much to do to try and leave tomorrow. We'd really like to be there with family for her funeral in Utah. There is also SO much I want to say about her, but I think that my sister said it beautifully on her blog. Please check it out HERE.
I have SO much to do to try and leave tomorrow. We'd really like to be there with family for her funeral in Utah. There is also SO much I want to say about her, but I think that my sister said it beautifully on her blog. Please check it out HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sorry Tara. Thank goodness for the wonderful memories. Someitmes I wish we could just go back in time to when we were young and revisit those times-those simple times. Know that I am thinking of you.
... she welcomed me from the very start. A fun loving lady. I loved her stories. She will be missed.
Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I'm glad you get to go be with your family. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment