A run down of some of the things WE did for Spring Break:
Lots and LOTS of cleaning and organizing to get ready for our upcoming move!
The kids have TWO whole weeks off! The weather this year was a little unpredictable. It was nice enough for the kids to play outside, but when it wasn't...

They'd get a little creative and make blanket forts.

We celebrated birthdays with Jason's family. His sister (Sarah) and I both have March birthdays and so we combined the celebration & had dinner at his parents house.

I think that they must have been REALLY bored at one point or another. This was the result of some of that boredom...

I think that Tyler is going to kill me for this one day, but I seriously laughed out loud when I saw this picture! I didn't even know they had done this! Shows what great supervision they had at times! ha ha!
Our sweet little Morgan lost both front teeth in March. Isn't that the cutest little face?

And this kid just cracks me up. A friend
(thanks Rachael) handed down this shirt
(and much more!) and I swear they made it just for him!

"Every Great Idea I Have Gets Me In Trouble"
(ain't that the truth!)
We had a wonderful General Conference Weekend. The kids all get fun packets with games and things to color while we watch.
Saturday Morning Session

What is it with boys? Can't get a serious picture out of this kid!

Man, I sure love these kidlets!
For the Sunday Afternoon Session Grandma & Grandpa Eddington come down from Castle Rock to watch with us and have dinner. It's been such a fun tradition that we are really going to miss!

It was a fun break but I think the kids were ready to get back to school. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy to be back on a schedule, but sad because I really DO miss them when they're gone!
4 comments:
Hey! You guys got new furniture! It looks great.
While reading this post, I just kept thinking how grown up Tyler is looking. Kids grow up WAY TOO FAST!
Cute pix! Tyler would have made a cute little girl ... but I'm glad he's a boy! Looks like it was a nice break for you all.
Love LOVE this post!
Post a Comment